Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chop Chop

About a week ago, After leaving Logan in a jaw-dropped state in front of cartoons, I quickly jumped into the shower. I called his name several times while in there to make sure that he had not escaped into the unknown of the house. He answered each time with the common "whaaatt?" as if I was interupting his precious show on tv. I quickly got out, wrapped up in a towel, and started brushing my hair. Logan quickly burst into the bathroom and asked me if his hair was beautiful. I replied with a quick "yes, of course," and then realized that my sweet little Logan was actually asking me if I liked his new SELF given haircut! After threatening to cut all of his hair off like John Boy's, I quietly sighed with relief that the cut wasn't really all that bad. I am hoping that it will grow out enough not to be too noticeable when I take his birthday pictures in a few days. Not that anyone will notice...he has only told everyone he has met about how he gave himself a new haircut!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

LOVE it Logan--don't you dare give Emy any ideas though!!

Christian Myspace Comments