Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Thought my Life was Hard...

I went through the boys toys today in an effort to clean and straighten their disaster they call a room...lol! I found lots of arms....and legs, people missing limbs that have been stuck in the toy box dungeon with no medical care, wheels, a few I'm not sure whats, and lots of other what could be scary stuff. I have come to the conclusion that toys should definitely come with hazard pay....lol. They are kicked, dropped, put in misc. roles that are not in their particular job description, slobbered on, endure bodily harm and damage, and many other things I am almost afraid to think about! And I thought my life way hard....

1 comment:

The Bullen's said...

Right On !!! I know exactly what you are talking about...LOL!!!!
Aren't you glad it's over with though??? I've been on a cleaning spree here too. It's amazing how much junk a person can accumulate...!!!
Enjoy your evening !!!
Ingrid

Christian Myspace Comments