Friday, June 20, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer

Ok...I have to admit it...I have not blogged in several days because, well, we haven't done anything out of the ordinary! We have been stuck at home (due to a $525 fuel pump being replaced in the truck) for close to 2 weeks now. Ugh! Any idea how stir crazy you can go from staying at home? However....the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter! My truck is supposed to be finished this evening (waahoo), and my mom, David, and Scooter will be here any minute. Scooter will be here for the weekend, and moma and David will be here for a week. Moma is coming down to spend some time with David before he deploys in August. I am sure we will have lots of exciting stories to tell over the next week or so, so be sure to stay tuned...

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Have lots of fun with your family...we internet folks expect some pictures soon, now--ya hear??

Terri said...

Tell them hi for me!!

(who's scooter?)

The Bullen's said...

Yay!!! Have a great time with your family. I'm glad you'll have time with your Mom. Let David and Scooter know that we are praying for them. Those two guys are a trip...lots of fun to be around. Enjoy yourselves,

Ingrid

Christian Myspace Comments