Thursday, October 9, 2008

Time Flies....or Does It?

If you look allll the way down to the bottom of my blog, you will find a counter with the days since my brother David has left for deployment. Today marks 44 days. In one sense it seems like it has been forever since he was here last. In another, it is almost as if he left yesterday...and I hope that the time is flying for him. I know he wasn't as excited about this deployment, but I do know he has had some great times. He really enjoyed his trip into Israel, getting to visit some of the temples, the Jordan River, and a few others. I am able to exchange emails with him generally every few days, and he has been able to call me once. Other than missing family and friends, he seems to be doing well. I, along with a few others have sent out "care" packages for him. I am sure he will enjoy these...if he ever gets them! The first one I mailed over 3 weeks ago and he still hasn't received it yet! A little frusterating, but I know he will get it eventually. (I hope!) Please keep him, and all of our soldiers, in your prayers for safety and comfort while they are serving for us!

No comments:

Christian Myspace Comments