Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Time for an Update

Things around here have been somewhat routine lately...if you can believe that. Jacob's day consists of getting up, going to school, homework, playing, and bedtime. Logan has had lazy bones and has been sleeping in every morning. (Which works out great for me because I can get more done!) When he finally gets up, he has to get his daily dose of cartoons, and eventually it is off to pick Jacob up from school. He enjoys playing with Jacob after homework is over. Jacob is doing very well in school. He has made a 100 on all of his spelling tests and reads just about everything he can get his hands on.
Becca and I have tackled the Christmas play for this year at church. We are very excited about it and know that it will serve the purpose God has planned it for. We have a great group of kids and look forward to working with them and having fun while putting together this very important story.
Fall is definitely in the air! We have had temperatures in the 70's during the day and 50's at night. I love the crisp, fresh air. I am almost ready to put up our fall decorations and go on the "perfect" pumpkin hunt.
As you can tell from a few previous posts, I am on a baking kick. I have been working on some cake decorating and today even made some homemade shortbread cookies. They are delicious!
I have also been busy planning for a big photo shoot for the holidays. The date is November 1st at the McDonald Building in Carthage. I will have fall, Christmas, and traditional backgrounds available. So...if it is time to update that family picture from 10 years ago...or just need pictures of the kids to send out in cards for the holidays, let me know and we can definitely get you on the schedule!
And...my sister Lisa and my nephew Conner will be visiting us at the end of the month!! I am very excited and can't wait! Don't worry...you will get to see them...I am positive I will be out showing off my adorable nephew! He is a sweet boy and loooves his Aunt Carrie!

No comments:

Christian Myspace Comments