Monday, November 24, 2008

Here Turkey, Turkey

Yes...it is almost that time again! I can't believe Thanksgiving is just days away! I will be taking my frozen turkey out today to start the big THAW! Jacob is just as (if not more) excited as I am about cooking the turkey. Last year, I tried to gross him out by handing him the insides of the turkey....and he just thought it was totally cool! He is ready to do it again this year! Logan on the other hand...he just wants to know when it will be done so he can eat it! I cook mine overnight so it is ready in the morning! I can't wait to wake up Thanksgiving morning to the smell of cooking turkey!! Mmm! Mmmm!

1 comment:

The Bullen's said...

I love Turkey toooo! Yum! Hope you enjoy it and Have a Great and Blessed Thanksgiving. Love ya'll,

Ingrid

Christian Myspace Comments