Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Basketball Madness

Last night we started our basketball adventure for the season. I decided to be brave and coach the 5-6 year old co-ed team for Vass. Boy what was I thinking...or wait...maybe I wasn't! No just kidding....really! We had alot of fun last night at practice. As of right now I have 7 boys and 1 girl, and let me tell you...they put they 8 kids with the MOST energy in the county on MY team! I definitely have some good ball players! They are already good at dribbling and stealing the ball. We will have lots of practices between now and our first game which should be the first Saturday in December. Jacob was the only one there last night (we were missing 2) that played rec ball previously, so of course he had to be a little showboat! He was teaching the others how to dribble the ball under his leg! What a ham! I am sure we will have many highlights to share over the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

One question--have you lost your mind?

Have fun on the chaotic courts girl....we need video and pics please--I want PROOF.

Christian Myspace Comments