Tuesday, January 20, 2009

GOT SNOW?

WE DO!!
After Jacob and I went to bed around 1:30 this morning with no sight of snow, this is what I woke up to this morning. The boys are still asleep, but I can't wait to bundle them up and let them go out and play in it!
More photo updates to come!


UPDATE:

As of 9:20 am

I ruffled Jacob's feather's earlier this morning and told him there was snow aot of snow. (He slept in our bed last night.) Still half asleep he attempted to groan because I had woken him up. I got up and opened the blinds and he sat straight up in the bed and his eyes were as big as quarters! He asked if he could go outside and I told him not yet so he laid back down so he went back to sleep!

We woke Logan up at 9:20 and he sat straight up. He ran over to the window, made a big GASP!, and said, "SNOOOOOW!" He is now...WIDE-awake!

No comments:

Christian Myspace Comments