Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a Dog's Life...

When we got home this evening, we noticed a dog in the yard. We have a girl dog named Gracie, so we kinda wondered what the stray was doing in the yard...
Jacob piped up and said, "Moma, that's a male dog."
I replied, "Really...? How do you know?"
Jacob replies, "Because I just know moma."
After thinking for a minute and trying to figure out how he would know it was a male dog, I said, "Jacob, exactly what does a male dog do?"
Jacob and all his wits replied..."Moma...he helps the mailman deliver the MAIL...he's a MAILDOG!"

Boy was I was VERY relieved!

2 comments:

The Bullen's said...

That's tooo funny! The funny things kids say are wonderful! That's what is great about being a mom.

love ya'll
Ingrid

Cindy said...

Ha! I'm glad you are keeping up with the funny things they say on your blog---too funny!

Christian Myspace Comments