Thursday, August 14, 2008

Frustration

I think I went in a MILLION circles today trying to get registered for school! One department sends you to another...to another...to another...til you end up back where you started. ARGH...lol!
There is good news though...I only need 3 classes to be able to get into the teaching program. I also found out that there is a new legislative grant that gives teaching students over $900 for school. Yipee!!
Then the bad news...I can't get all 3 classes online as of right now because they are all full! So...I am hoping to get in on Monday when they do the final purge for non-paying students. If I can't get in all internet classes I have to come up with plan B because I don't think they will give Logan college credits just yet...lol. I hate to put him in daycare, especially for what would be 4 hours a day on Tuesday and Thursday.
Either way...I am hopefully on my way to my teaching degree!

No comments:

Christian Myspace Comments